Terms and Conditions
Conditions of use
www.kentbeetles.co.uk web site including all content (graphics, text, design and layout) on all web pages are the property of Kent Beetles. Copyright Regulations 1997. To access, or use the content of the www.kentbeetles.co.uk web site/database is an acceptance of these condition.
www.kentbeetles.co.uk is available for personal use. The Intellectual Property Rights, graphic design and material content of this web site are copyright to www.kentbeetles.co.uk – Copying in part or whole for commercial use, alteration and/or removal of legal notices and distributing or representing under a new guise is illegal and a breach of the Copyright and rights in Database Act 1998. All Rights reserved Kent Beetles.
www.kentbeetles.co.uk provide links to third party sites, which we do not endorse or control, and do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy of these third party sites or any additional links following on from these sites. We do not endorse or take credit for the services or products provided by these sites, you access these links at your own risk. www.kentbeetles.co.uk accept no liability or responsibility for loss, or damage following the use of this site and the third party links included within this site, including indirect damage derived as a result of the use of this site and the links provided herein.
The use of www.kentbeetles.co.uk as a source of information, including the links within, and subsequent third party sites is voluntary, all information should be verified for its efficacy, accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
Kent Beetles Terms and conditions.
1. The Client is responsible for the conduct of all his or her party and fully agrees to all ‘Kent Beetles’ Terms & Conditions’.
2. All pre booked reservations require a non-refundable £75.00 deposit to secure the booking date. Reservations will not be confirmed until a deposit has been received.
3. All bookings made within 30 days of the date required must be paid in full at time of booking.
4. In the event of the Client cancelling more than 30 days before the hire period any deposit paid would be forfeited, only in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of ‘Kent Beetles’ will part or all of the deposit be refunded.
5. The full payment of all bookings must be made no later than 30 days before the booked date. No refund will be made if a cancellation is made after this time.
6.’Kent Beetles’ will accept no responsibility for any external factors that are out of our control, ie; adverse weather conditions, etc. Despite this we will endeavour to provide our services to the best of our capability.
7. ‘Kent Beetles’ makes every effort to maintain these elderly vehicles in first class condition. However no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown.
…If this should occur however, every effort will be made to repair the vehicle so your journey can be completed, if this is not possible you will be transferred to another vehicle, for the remainder of your journey.
8. In the rare and unfortunate event of vehicle problems, howsoever caused, no responsibility will be accepted by ‘Kent Beetles’ for any missed connections and/or functions.
9. In the event of your pre-booked vehicle being unavailable prior to your booked date we will endeavour to supply an alternative for you.
10. ‘Kent Beetles’ reserves the right to change, replace or renew any advertised/booked vehicle(s) at any time to enable us to maintain our high standards.
11. All vehicles are non-smoking and food/drink may only be consumed with prior authorisation with ‘Kent Beetles’.
12. The Client shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the vehicle(s). If this causes our vehicle to be out of use for repairs the Client will be liable to pay a daily rate whilst it is off the road plus the cost of any repairs and/or cleaning.
13. ‘Kent Beetles’ takes no responsibility for any personal possessions left in our vehicles.
14. Any alterations made to the original booking by the Client may be charged accordingly, and this is payable a minimum of 30 days prior to the booked date.
15. ‘Kent Beetles’ reserve the right to alter charges with no notice unless a booking has been quoted and a deposit paid, or the booking is more than 8 months in advance.
16. ‘Kent Beetles’ may be taking photos of our vehicles whilst on hire. We will normally use these on our website, if you do not wish your photos to be used please let us know.
17. Bookings are accepted only on the understanding that the Client understands and accepts the above ‘Kent Beetles’ Terms & Conditions and the payment of the deposit signifies such acceptance.
The Client; The individual who has placed the booking.